Jade Wayne’s 10 Most Significant Media
1. I-Empire (Studio album, Angels & Airwaves)
2. The Best Men I Know are Dangerous (Success Chasers Youtube channel, Jordan Peterson)
3. The Angel in the House (Poem, Coventry Patmore)
4. Create a Pattern of Acting (Church Youtube channel, David A. Bednar)
5. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Movie, 2013)
6. Of Souls, Symbols, and Sacraments (Church Youtube channel, Jeffrey R. Holland)
7. The World According to Andrew Klavan (Hoover Institution Youtube channel, Andrew Klavan)
8. What Happens in the 16th Second (Goalcast Youtube channel, Kyle Martin)
9. University of San Francisco Commencement Speech (Motivation2Study, Jon Fisher, 2019)
10. Why You Will Marry the Wrong Person (The School of Life Youtube channel, Alain de Botton)

The only thing that I am familiar with on your list is Elder Holland’s talk which I think is great! It means that I have so much more options of media that I can consume. I’m curious to know which of the other 9 is your all time favorite thing that you could consume every day. I love that all of your media choices are things that are about development, learning, growth, and life in general. It helps me see that you are a person who likes to consume media that helps you better yourself as an individual.
ReplyDeleteYou nailed it. I value media that helps me become a better person. That is the best summary of how I consume media!
ReplyDelete